WANT to win Jennifer Lopez merchandise (perfume and body lotion) and a beautiful black/white Ice watch? Now, here is how you can get your hands on these awesome items.
We all know that Jennifer Lopez is a bootylicious diva and loves to live it up. Speaking of which, have you seen her do her thing in the Live It Up video featuring Pitbull? Well, you totally should.
Anyway, back to the contest.
All you have to do to win the prizes is send a photograph that reflects the theme “living it up” to R.AGE.
(Or you can also Instagram the photo and tag @thestar_rage and use the #RAGEJLO hashtag).
It can be a photo of you having fun during a night out with friends, someone lying on a pile of money (just make sure the money was obtained legally), relaxing in a fancy schmancy pool … oh, just basically a photo that matches the “living it up” theme!
Don’t forget to include a caption for your photo. CAPTIONS ARE A MUST.
Erm, please don’t send us X-rated photos of yourself … or anyone else for that matter. Let’s keep all the photographs “clean” and no … NO photos of any illegal activities please. Just good, clean, fun stuff … gosh, do we sound your parents or what?!
FB message us the hi-res photo using this “JLO: Live it up contest” as the subject. Include your FULL NAME, IC NUM, HOME ADDRESS, CONTACT NUM in the message.
If you’re sending the photo via Instagram, we’ll contact you for further details.
Multiple entries are allowed. Only one winner will be selected by the panel of judges (that’s us, R.AGE people) and no correspondence will be entertained. Judges’ decision is final.
The competition is open to those 18-25 years old only.
Deadline: Oct 30, 2013
Thank you Hanlow Enterprise Sdn Bhd and @universalmusicmalaysia for the awesome prizes!
*Putting on a serious voice*
1. All participants will be held responsible for the legal rights of the photos they submit. Please submit only original photos.The Star Publications (M) Bhd, its subsidaries and its sponsors will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements of the photos submitted.
2. Entry and participation in this contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these Terms
3. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incomplete, that do not reflect the theme or topic, or do not meet the specified requirements.
4. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or queries will be entertained.
5. The Star reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time without giving any prior notice to any party.
6. Winners will be notified by via FB message / Instagram.