Q: Is there an NGO I can speak to for counselling or help?
- t: +60 3 7627 2929 e: email@example.com
- t: 016-2273065 / 016-7213065 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: +60 4 228 0342 | e: email@example.com
Q: How do I report online abuse?
You can report internet-related abuse in Malaysia to Cyber999 via the following ways::
- Online Form: https://www.mycert.org.my/online_form/index.html
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS to 15888 using the following format: CYBER999 REPORT (email) (report). Each SMS will be charged at RM0.15 per message.
- Phone Call – Office Hours: 1-300-88-2999 | Emergency 24/7: +6019 – 266 5850 (MyCERT and Cyber999 Hotline calls are monitored during business hours 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- App Mobile Cyber999 on App Store or Google Play
Call the national 24-hour hotline 15999 to call to report abuse, bullying, neglect, etc.