Q: Is there an NGO I can speak to for counselling or help?
- t: +60 3 7956 8144 | 7956 8145 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: +60 3 7957 4344 e: email@example.com
- t: +60 4 228 0342 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I report online abuse?
You can report internet-related abuse in Malaysia to Cyber999 via the following ways::
- Online Form: https://www.mycert.org.my/online_form/index.html
- Email to email@example.com
- SMS to 15888 using the following format: CYBER999 REPORT (email) (report). Each SMS will be charged at RM0.15 per message.
- Phone Call – Office Hours: 1-300-88-2999 | Emergency 24/7: +6019 – 266 5850 (MyCERT and Cyber999 Hotline calls are monitored during business hours 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- App Mobile Cyber999 on App Store or Google Play
Call the national 24-hour hotline 15999 to call to report abuse, bullying, neglect, etc. Calls via Digi are free. For more information, visit our Website.
Report illegal content such as child pornography through the INHOPE Internet reporting hotlines http://inhope.org/gns/report-here.aspx