74g egg yolk
43g UHT milk
3g vanilla flavor
12g cocoa mass
34g palm oil
85g high ratio flour
28g cocoa powder
1g baking soda
2g baking powder
147g egg white
1g cream of tartar
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg white and cream tartar for ½ minute on high speed. Add sugar and continue to whisk for 1 minute on whisk for 1 minute on high speed. Reduce to medium speed and mix for 8-10 minute until a medium peak consistency.
2. With a hand whisk, mix egg yolk, salt and sugar.
3. Add warm milk, sorbitol and vanilla flavor and mix until batter is smooth.
4. Pre mix melted cocoa mass and oil and add to egg yolk mixture.
5. Pre blend flour,cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder before adding to the above.
6. Fold 1/3 of the meringue into the chocolate mixture and transfer the mixture back into the mixing bowl to fold in with the rest of the meringue.
7. Bake at 180’c for 20 minutes.
Decorational chopped walnuts
1. Warm up the heavy cream than pour it into the chocolate start mixing it together. Bring down the temperature to 35’c (body temperature) then add in the butter.