That’s the Sweet & Sour Chicken I cooked! Don’t you think it makes you feel hungry when you see it?? Well, I’m inspired to create this because this is the very first dish I learnt to make when I first started cooking. At least I thought that it has the biggest memory and impact to my cooking life! 😉 I’m not gonna go any further into the ingredients I need for this dish as most of it are uploaded in a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZN1foy1Icg&feature=youtu.be
I’ve decided somehow to show you some cutting skills which I might have skipped due to lack of time. I hope from here, you’ll gain more than just a recipe. 🙂
I will try to make it short and precise although it’s clearly seen in the photos for which steps are taken first.
1. Halved each and every capsicums. (Red, Yellow & Green)
2. Remove the main seed roots respectively.
3. Clear the remaining seeds and cut out the white parts.
4. Halved the cleared capsicums.
5. Halved it again.
6. Cut into equal sizes of a rectangle shape. *Approx. 1.5cm*
7. There you go with your cute little rectangle capsicums.
1. Halved the tomato.
2. Remove the center part by cutting slant from left then right.
3. Halved the cut tomato.
4. Halved it again.
5. Cut the tomatoes into 2 equal parts.
6. There you get those equal sizes!
1. One fresh pineapple!
2. Cut off the head.
3. Remove the tail.
4. Upright the pineapple and cut its outer skin.
5. Done with skin removal. 😛
6. Lay it down and cut slanting from the left.
7. Then right. *From 6*
8. Gently remove the ‘eyes’.
9. All cleared!
10. Halved the cleaned pineapple.
11. There you go!
12. Halved it again and cut as you like. 😉
1. Halved the cucumber.
2. Remove its head.
3. Start rubbing the ends of cucumber with the cut edge.
4. Partially remove its skin.
6. Halved the cleared cucumber.
7. Halved it again.
8. Cut slanting from left and right to get a triangular shape.
9. All cut!
1. A whole onion.
2. Remove its roots at the bottom.
3. Remove its head.
4. Using the edge of knife, gently peel out its skin.
5. Halved the onion.
6. Remove the center part by cutting slant from left then right.
7. Halved the onion.
8. Halved it again.
9. Cut the onions into 2 equal parts.
10. There you have your onions, nice and fresh!
1. Remove the bottom part of the garlic.
2. Crush the garlic cloves and remove its skin.
3. Chop the garlic.
4. There you go with your nicely chopped garlic!
I hope you love my ways of cutting. Have a good one! 🙂 🙂